New EPF withdrawal forms download, Difference between Old EPF Withdrawal Forms & New EPF Withdrawal Forms, New & Revised EPF Withdrawal Forms download, EPF Withdrawal Form and EPS Types 5, 9, 10-c, 10-d, 13, 14, Form-19….
Actually new EPF withdrawal form is a biggest step in EPFO, now the new EPF withdrawal form is as simple as the bank withdrawal slip, any one can’t expect a withdrawal form which would end the need of attestation by the government employees, and forget about the approval of employer’s? by this new PF withdrawal form no need of any attestation from any employee, the new EPF withdrawal form requires only seven kinds of information they are listed below:
- Mobile number
- Universal Account Number
- Date of leaving the service
- Reason of leaving service
- Postal Address
Each employee have to nominate a person in the declaration of EPF Withdrawal form, conferring the right to the nominated person to receive the beneficiary amount in case of the any sudden accident of the employee like death of employee. The following are the detailed information on withdrawal forms.
Types of EPF Withdrawal Forms Online
- EPF Form-13 : is to shift the provident fund account from the one employer to the other employer, when an employee switches companies/employers.
- Download EPF Form 13 English Verson
- Download EPF Form 13 Hindi Version
- EPF Form-14 : is to contribute to Life Insurance Policy from your provident fund account.
- Download EPF Clime Form 14 (Hindi/ English)
- EPF Form-20 : entails the nominee or family member to get the provident fund after the death of the member.
- Download EPF Clime Form 20 CCF Death
- Download EPF Clime Form 20 Instructions English
- EPF Form-31 : helps the member to withdraw funds in the form of advance / loan / for medical reasons, for purchasing house, etc.
- Download EPF Clime Form 31
- EPF Form-5: used for withdrawal of provident fund/dues of the deceased member who died while in service.
- Download EPF Clime Form 5 IF
- EPF Form-19 : is to withdraw fund at the time of retirement or quitting the job.
- EPF Clime Form 19
- Download EPF Clime Form 19 CCF NON Aadhar
- EPF Form-10D : is to get the pension of the nominee after the death of the employee.
- Download EPF Clime Form10D
- Download EPF Form 10D Instructions Eng
When can EPF be withdrawn:
|S.No||Reason for withdrawal||PF Limit for withdrawal||years of service criteria|
|1||Marriage||Up to 50%||After 7 years of service|
|2||Education||Upto 50%||After 7 years of service|
|3||Purchase of land / purchase or construction of a house for land up to 24 times of monthly wages plus Dearness allowance for house up to 36 times of monthly wages plus Dearness allowance||–||After 5 years of service|
|4||Home loan||Upto a maximum of 90 %,||After 10 years of service|
|5||Renovation of house||MAX up to 12 times of the monthly wages||After 5 years of service|
|6||A little before retirement||90% of accumulated balance with interest||At 57 years of service|
New Pension Withdrawal Form 10C
It does not even require any postal address and PAN, anyway you must have to submit the date of joining to job.