UAN Activation and Registration Process Step by Step guide for Online web portal and how to activate UAN using smartphone, EPF Mobile App for complete services at http://epfindia.gov.in….
EPF UAN activation is a necessary and important thing for every employee having EPF account, because UAN is the back bone of EPFO and they linked all services of EPF to Universal Account Number, so it is mandatory to all members to create an UAN Account, UAN services such as employees can update UAN KYC Details, UAN Passbook or EPF Passbook Download.
Check Claim Status etc services are access only after the Universal Account Number Activation, if employee switches job EPFO allots a new member identification number ID linked to the UAN only when the employee request for this new member ID by submitting the UAN to the new employer
Documents required to generate UAN
Before Activation of your UAN keep some details ready with you such as
- Bank details.
- Aadhaar card.
- PAN card.
- Ration card.
- Driver’s license.
- ESIC card.
UAN Activation Online Web Portal:
Actually many employees confuses about this UAN activation online, you can activate your UAN using smartphone, so employees who don’t know about how to activate UAN online follow the below process.
- First open the given URL https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
- Then click on ACTIVATE UAN in below of UAN login as shown in below picture.
- You have to choose one option among 4 options they are:
- Enter UAN number.
- Enter Member ID.
- After choosing your choice then enter your personal details such as name, UAN number and etc..
- After entering all your personal details click on GET AUTHORIZATION PIN and then a SMS will be sent to your UAN registered mobile.
- Enter the OTP in specified field and then click one VALIDATE OTP, After this your UAN Activate.
UAN Activation using Smartphone
UAN Activation using smartphone is very easy process you can download it from play store named as M-seva or UMAG and also from EPFO portal, so download it form play store and then move forward and activate your UAN.