Dial and Give a Missed Call to 011-22901406 to get your EPF Account Balance Instantly by using EPF India Balance Check Phone Number…..
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation of India has provided this service to the UAN holders to check their account balance and statement instantly with simple process by dialing a missed call to the EPF Balance Checking missed call number, and this is free service to all EPF India Account holders of registered users of Unified Member Portal.
EPF Balance Check Missed Call Number is 011-22901406
Every EPF India UAN Account holder can dial 011-22901406 by using your registered mobile phone to get instant statement report of EPF Balance by SMS service, this good service introduced by EPFO for all basic phone and smartphone users of EPFO, this service give instant account statement as per UAN of user.
Presently all Nationalized Banks and other sector companies are provided the service to their account holders to checking their account balance by using messed call felicity, that’s the way the EPFO also started the service to check EPF Balance by Missed Call service and they have provided the unique phone number to dial to access the service.
All the Active EPF UAN Users can follow the image to check official announcement of this EPF Balance Check Missed Call Number and download the official Notification Pdf issued by EPFO.
|EPF Missed Call Facility||Details|
|EPF India Balance Check Number||011-22901406|
|Service Available Timings||24/7 (365)|
|Service Charge’s||100% Free of Cost|
|Name of the Organation||EPFO|
|Downloading Format of Balance||by SMS with Latest Statement|
Usages of EPF Missed Call Felicity
- All the Unified Member Portal Active users can access to get instant balance statement of their EPF Account
- The EPF Account holder who have seeded their UAN with any one of the Bank A/C number, AADHAAR and PAN Card Details can utilize this felicity to get details of last contribution and PF Balance
- This is 100% Free service for all EPF Unified Member Portal Registered Users
The User no need to maintain Smartphone, all the users who have registered with linking their mobile phone number can give missed call to
011-22901406, after that the call will be distinction with just two rings, now the EPFO will reply to this registered phone number with latest balance statement of UAN Account by SMS.
Must Know to Access EPF Missed Call Facility
- The EPF Account holder must to use their registered mobile phone number, the service will not response if you have try with unregistered phone number
- The UAN holder must to seed with any one of the Bank A/C number, AADHAAR and PAN Card Details.
- The EPF UAN Account holder of Private organization, they cloud not access this service, they need to contact their office employer.