EPF Online Payment or EPFO Online Payment, PF Online Payment process, Online PF Transfer Process, EPF Online Payment & PF Withdrawal via EPFO Portal http://epfindia.gov.in…
Employee Provident Fund scheme is one of the most important for employers introduced by ministry of labour, employees who are earning up to Rs 15,000 are eligible to be covered under the PF Act and can make contribution and other employees earning below 15000 are not eligible for contribution.
The EPF Payment is available in All Government Sector Banks such as SBI, Punjab National Bank, Andhra Bank and etc.. below we given step by step process for EPF Online Payment follow it. EPF payment through Online can be made by the employer either on EPFO website or through authorized bank website in which employer has an account and net banking.
Steps for PF Payment Online:
If you have any bank account in corporate bank such as State Bank of India (SBI), HDFC Bank and Bank of Baroda and etc. then you can make PF payment easily through online, if you have online baking it is useful to transfer bank balance to PF account, below we given step by step process for EPF Online Payment.
- Open the given URL https://unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in/epfo/, then login into EPFO account using your electric Callahan cum returns (ECR).
- Once check PF account details of establishment such as ID, name, address, exemption and etc..
- Then click on ECR UPLOAD under PAYMENT option. Then select month of wage and salary disbursal date and rate of contribution and upload the ECR file.
- Then the uploaded file will be validated and screen will show a message “FILE VALIDATION SUCCUSSFULL”.
- And if uploaded file is not validated screen will show a message “FILE VALIDATION NOT SUCCUSSFULL” or show error message. If it is shown like this edit the ECR file and try to re-upload it to validate it.
- After doing above step TRRN generated and it will be shown for Uploaded file then click on verify.
- Then click on PREPARE CHALLAN option and then enter admin and then click on GENERATE CHALLAN button and then after verifying challan amount proceed through ‘Finalize’ button.
- Then click on PAY option and then select mode of payment as ‘Online’ and then choose your bank and then click on continue.
- After doing payment, then transition ID will be generated. Then this transaction will be Updated at EPF official portal.
- And then conformation of payment is provided against TRRN number.