Transfer PF from One PF Account to another New PF account online Process through EPFO Portal Online….
When an employee changes his job from one company to another company, then the employee have to open new PF account, if lot of balance containing old PF account then the employee have two options they are 1. Closing of Old PF Account and 2. Transfer PF amount from Old PF to New PF.
Actually every employee will prefer second option rather than first option because if you close PF account before 5 years then the total amount in old PF account will gone in the name of tax, that’s why every employee will prefer second option, if you transfer amount to new PF then amount is not taxable, other reason is you can benefits prevailing rate of interest from EPFO.
In past days EPF transfer of PF amount is very time consuming and and lot of paper work, but in this days employees can transfer PF amount to another account easily, because EPFO launched many online-services which are directly or indirectly depends on UAN, however now UAN is back bone of EPFO for manages all services such as transfer PF amount to another, download EPF / PF passbook, EPF Login and etc. services, below we given step by step process to Transfer PF amount & EPF balance check.
How to Transfer PF amount from old PF Account to New PF account:
- First of all open given URL http://members.epfoservices.in/home.php.
- After opening the above link a will open asking enter your registered mobile number and UAN and other details of present employer like state and etc..
- Then you have to check whether you are eligible to transfer EPF amount or not.
- So specify your location in your state and search by name or establishment number from the given drop-down menu.
- After filling all details click on CHECK ELIGIBILITY, then it will show a message about you are eligible or not.
- Then you have to provide your ID proof such as PAN card / driving license / Aadhaar card, after submitting a OTP and the OTP will sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter that pin in OTP specified field and click on CONTINUE FURTHER.
- After doing above step you will redirected to EPFO Member Claims Portal page.
- then login into the page by providing valid ID and phone number.
- Then click on REQUEST FOR TRANSFER ACCOUNT under top menu section.
- A page will be open after doing above step, start filling the PF transfer form.
- after filling the form click on preview option and once check the provided information is correct or is there any changes you have to do.
- after checking all information enter captcha and click on I AGREE then enter pin.
- Once you enter your PIN, Transfer PF Amount from One Provident Fund Account to New PF account will be initialized